Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Awesome new hotel in San Juan del Sur

So I have been back from Nicaragua/Central America for about 4 months now... and I am randomly updating my blog because I am dying to go back! An awesome couple that I took Spanish classes with down there - Dan and Kate - are now back in San Juan del Sur and helping run a new boutique hotel...

I am so jealous they are down there living/working in paradise. The hotel is called Adventura Lodge and it looks awesome! Check out the Web site: www.aventurasanjuan.com.

If anyone is interested in looking for a relaxing, beautiful location in Nica to visit, check out this place! I know the refreshing breezes of SJDS and this new hotel will be enticing me back soon. Plus I have no doubt that Dan and Kate are taking very good care of their guests.

Salud!

No comments:

Post a Comment