Sunday, March 1, 2015

Montreal

Tam Tam
Tam Tam










This blog is a little late (9 months), but better late than never. Much like the Toronto trip, Montreal does count as international (which is the qualifier to make my blog) and did in fact feel much more foreign than Toronto.

Basilique Notre-Dame
Basilique Notre-Dame
Montreal was always a place I wanted to visit, honestly for no reason in particular aside from reputation for being one of the most interesting North American cities. It didn't disappoint. Though I have to say that Toronto was much easier to navigate with language barriers etc. Still most people spoke English. I got a very cheap nonstop plane ticket and cheap air bnb and the rest is history. I saw many of the famous sites in Montreal, though my surprise favorite event I stumbled upon was the Tam-Tam festival taking place on Sunday afternoon in Parc du Mont-Royal. It was a drum circle, freakshow, people-watching spectacular!



Stumbled upon a movie set



Parc du Mont-Royal
Parc du Mont-Royal


Oratoire St-Joseph
Oratoire St-Joseph


Musee des Beaux Arts

Musee des Beaux Arts



Musee des Beaux Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment