Sunday, February 23, 2014

Go North Instead!?

I was unable to make a tropical trip south during the winter of 2013, so in May I opted to take a trip across the northern boarder to Toronto for 5 days. I was welcomed with sun and a city full of sites I had never discovered before. 

I had no intention of blogging Toronto, because it seems less exotic than other places, but what the hell!? I really did enjoy the city, so I wanted to share a few photos of my experiences...

My first Blue Jays game. Perfect day! Awesome view!
CN Tower from my seat


Lunch in Chinatown!
A little different view of the baseball game from the CN Tower.
I assume Toronto as blue skies every day?

The attraction at the Toronto Zoo was Panda Bears, but the Grizzly feeding stole the show...

Casa Loma was worth the trip too

No comments:

Post a Comment